- How to reach large and attentive audience groups at scale
- How to tap into more niche gaming communities, particularly mobile gamers
- How to strike the balance between ROI and brand awareness
- Where NFTs and the metaverse are headed and how to leverage
- Different monetisation strategies such as play-to-earn or point rewards
- Brand marketers
- Media agencies
- Gaming agencies
- Sports agencies
- Esports and competitive gaming platforms
- Game influencers
- Live streaming platforms
- Game designers and developers
- VR/AR creators
- Marketing technology platforms
- Gaming think tanks
Levelling up on gaming marketing
Asia-Pacific is home to 1.746 billion players, representing 55% of the global audience and generating $95.6 billion in gaming revenue. Asia-Pacific players shouldn't be underestimated in the global gaming market. There are huge opportunities to monopolise on this fast-growing area.
Brands are levelling up, gaining experience and crucial insights to authentically connect, interact, and engage with gaming audiences. But, gaming remains a low-priority channel for many due to many complexities for marketers, especially for non-players.
JOIN THE WINNING LEAGUE
A gaming strategy guide for marketers
Savvy marketers are gaining traction in this new goldmine. Join on 9 November to find out:
Game Changers 2022 takes your gaming marketing approach to the next level through trending topics, dynamic panels, pertinent case studies, expert keynotes and fiery interviews with the drivers of change.
Join us in Singapore on 9 November to boost your gaming strategy and start preparing your roadmap for the future Web3.
You are also invited to join the after-event networking cocktail starting at 4:15PM in the same venue.
Be the game changer
There is always an advantage to being the first-mover. The gaming ecosystem demands players, platforms, brands, and more to thrive together. With the advent of Web3, gaming marketing will become more important. Game Changers 2022 welcomes: